- Registration fee will be 300 Euros for regular participants (250 Euros for students) and will cover access to conference lectures and talks, the welcome reception and dinner, conference materials, book of abstracts, airport transfers(first and last day only), conference dinner including the Cretan traditional music and dance show night and the conference excursion.
- Subsidized housing costs at OAC will be available at 100 Euro per day per person for single room, 75 Euro for double room sharing, both full board, and rooms in nearby hotels will also be used if needed ( see Housing for details).
- Instructions for the payment of the registration fee and accommodation booking will accompany the approval notification of your participation.
- A limited number of support grants, mainly via the EU NQO COST Action will be available towards a part of the local housing and meals in OAC and/or travel support. These will be mainly for PhD students and early stage postdocs that have been accepted to the meeting and come from less well funded institutions and cannot attend via their own funds. Note that COST support is only for COST countries participants. The number of housing grants is limited and will be based in double-room occupancy.
- Note all participants, including the ones approved for support, will have to book and pay their accommodation and registration fee in advance before the meeting, and get reimbursed ONLY AFTER the end of the meeting. This will require submitting a relevant application and their receipts at the relevant online EU COST Action platform that supports the meeting (Detailed instructions will be at the acceptance letter for the supported participants)
- Preliminary academic program dates: Arrivals on Saturday 4th June; Commencement of talks and lectures in the morning of Sunday 5th and ending in the evening of Friday 10th June.Departures Saturday 11th June
For pre-registration and abstract submission fill in the form below: